Richard Common and Joe Olabode talk about the business benefits of doing things slightly different when it comes to the modern way of working.
Earlier this week, Apple released updates to the operating systems behind all its most popular devices to increase security —including the iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, and Apple computers—and although the company often updates its operating systems with minor changes or fixes, these may be more pressing. As they do not provide specific information on the vulnerabilities it has discovered in its operating systems so as to not alert hackers to the issues, but as Wired points out, each operating system’s fixes involve removing an attacker’s ability to “execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges”—essentially being able to take control of the device running that system.
Cyber attacks and breaches in data security and IT security happen almost every single day. Many presume that software gaps or technology mistakes wholly contribute to these attacks, but in reality, human mistakes contribute about 31% of these cyber breaches.
Familiar Office experience designed for iPad with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Fantastic touch experience built from the ground up for iPad
- Edit, create, and collaborate to create beautifully designed documents
- Anywhere access to your up-to-date documents in SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
Office apps on any device
- Seamlessly switch devices and keep the rich experience using Office Mobile, Office Online, Office for iPad
- Create professional output even without your own machine, using any browser
- Get your personalized Office experience on all your devices with Office 365 ProPlus
- Be instantly productive in a new location by streaming Office to any Internet-connected PC
- Full, rich Office experience, even offline with Office365 ProPlus
Touch, Ink and Voice
The new year is now upon us and even in the space of a 1-2 week holiday period, things have changed. New types of fraud will have been devised when everyone's guard is down.
We have solutions that can benefit your business. Here’s how:
- Help protect sensitive info on mobile devices with built-in data encryption for data security. Make access easier and more secure with facial and fingerprint recognition. (Windows 10) Get up-to-date anti-malware protection and 247 incident response in the cloud. (Microsoft Office 365, Azure) Detect and alert security breaches early. Protect data sent in email by preventing actions like editing and copy-and-paste. (MS Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS))
- Get scalable, cost-effective backup in the cloud, with the ability to restore quickly, and up to 99 years of data retention for legal compliance. (Azure Backup) Keep your files synchronized across devices and access them anywhere, anytime, both online and offline. (OneDrive for Business) Automate Microsoft SQL Server database backups to the cloud. Encrypt backup files and restore to the cloud if needed. (Azure)
- Get automated disaster recovery in the cloud without major capital expense. (Azure Site Recovery) Access your latest work even if you leave your laptop at home. (OneDrive for Business) Have confidence that a lost laptop is protected with built-in data encryption. (Windows 10 BitLocker) Remotely wipe business data from mobile devices. (Enterprise Mobility Suite)
- Help ensure compliant behavior by getting an alert when sensitive info is about to be emailed. (Office 365 Data Loss Prevention) Use cloud services that are independently verified for compliance with a range of standards, such as ISO 27001, HIPAA and EU Model Clauses. (Azure, Office 365) Have confidence that Microsoft is continually working to help customers meet the latest industry and regional certifications.
Every business, large and small, has different IT support requirements. Based on this, it would be beneficial to work with an IT company that delivers tailored solutions based on the specific needs of your organisation. IT companies deliver a cost effective and reliable method of managing the IT needs of any business.
Topics: IT Services Provider