Cyber attacks and breaches in data security and IT security happen almost every single day. Many presume that software gaps or technology mistakes wholly contribute to these attacks, but in reality, human mistakes contribute about 31% of these cyber breaches.
Familiar Office experience designed for iPad with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Fantastic touch experience built from the ground up for iPad
- Edit, create, and collaborate to create beautifully designed documents
- Anywhere access to your up-to-date documents in SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
Office apps on any device
- Seamlessly switch devices and keep the rich experience using Office Mobile, Office Online, Office for iPad
- Create professional output even without your own machine, using any browser
- Get your personalized Office experience on all your devices with Office 365 ProPlus
- Be instantly productive in a new location by streaming Office to any Internet-connected PC
- Full, rich Office experience, even offline with Office365 ProPlus
Touch, Ink and Voice
The new year is now upon us and even in the space of a 1-2 week holiday period, things have changed. New types of fraud will have been devised when everyone's guard is down.
We have solutions that can benefit your business. Here’s how:
- Help protect sensitive info on mobile devices with built-in data encryption for data security. Make access easier and more secure with facial and fingerprint recognition. (Windows 10) Get up-to-date anti-malware protection and 247 incident response in the cloud. (Microsoft Office 365, Azure) Detect and alert security breaches early. Protect data sent in email by preventing actions like editing and copy-and-paste. (MS Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS))
- Get scalable, cost-effective backup in the cloud, with the ability to restore quickly, and up to 99 years of data retention for legal compliance. (Azure Backup) Keep your files synchronized across devices and access them anywhere, anytime, both online and offline. (OneDrive for Business) Automate Microsoft SQL Server database backups to the cloud. Encrypt backup files and restore to the cloud if needed. (Azure)
- Get automated disaster recovery in the cloud without major capital expense. (Azure Site Recovery) Access your latest work even if you leave your laptop at home. (OneDrive for Business) Have confidence that a lost laptop is protected with built-in data encryption. (Windows 10 BitLocker) Remotely wipe business data from mobile devices. (Enterprise Mobility Suite)
- Help ensure compliant behavior by getting an alert when sensitive info is about to be emailed. (Office 365 Data Loss Prevention) Use cloud services that are independently verified for compliance with a range of standards, such as ISO 27001, HIPAA and EU Model Clauses. (Azure, Office 365) Have confidence that Microsoft is continually working to help customers meet the latest industry and regional certifications.
Every business, large and small, has different IT support requirements. Based on this, it would be beneficial to work with an IT company that delivers tailored solutions based on the specific needs of your organisation. IT companies deliver a cost effective and reliable method of managing the IT needs of any business.
Topics: IT Services Provider
One of the most important and necessary pieces of office equipment today is the computer. Businesses in the UK, whether large or small, in some way or another, require the use of computers, the internet, and a networking infrastructure to stay ahead of the competition.
In large organisations, the support service is taken care of by their own IT department, but in small organisations, this work is mostly outsourced as the scope is not large enough to support dedicated staff but is extremely important for the continual operation of the business.
In small organisations, the IT infrastructure normally consists of a few computers and a small network setup, maybe including a file server. It would not be feasible economically, for them to have their own local IT Support team, but at the same time they need to ensure that business can continue without any downtime.
Selecting a Managed Service Provider (MSP) for your business IT Support and Services can be a tough task. Here are a few points to consider:
- Check the qualifications of the IT support service provider. You need to know that you are dealing with valid and authentic professionals.
- Ask about their experience.
- How many years have they provided this service to others?
- Which areas and environments do they have experience in?
- Discuss the service terms and conditions beforehand. Make your expectations clear and go through all the checkpoints. Be very careful at this stage because a small change in the agreement can lead to being stuck in a contract which may not be appropriate. Check to see that IT support services are inclusive of computer, network services and users.
- Check any membership or associations with any of the well known vendors. This will help you ascertain their competency level.
- Talking to existing customers will help you guage the level of services and the quality of services offered.
For a relatively small cost for services that support the entire business, SMB's that outsource IT services have a lot to gain. Here are two big benefits:
- Increases productivity: you won't have to worry about your IT and you can concentrate on your business. The services will help improve your systems and make them more efficient.
- Gives you an edge over your competition: strong IT support will help you deliver products/services to your customers quicker and more efficiently.
Every business in the UK is looking for ways to improve, become more efficient and to keep the IT systems running. A major part of this is the IT assistance process. A good IT company has the ability to respond, resolve IT issues and offer the right solution for business IT requirements. Here are some of the major benefits:
Safeguard your business
- Just in Time and Just Enough Administration.
- Windows Defender for malware protection.
- Trusted/Secure boot.
- Shielded virtual machines.
- Host guardian services.
Improve IT efficiency and productivity
- Enhanced containers.
- Stretch clusters.
- Rolling cluster O/S upgrades.
- Storage Spaces Direct.
- Storage replica.
- Storage Quality of Service.
- Remote Desktop Services.
Ready for the Cloud
- Encrypted Virtual Machines and Containers.
- Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Storage.
- Azure Active Directory.
- RSMT Azure Remote Server Management Tools.
- Microsoft Business Software Operations Manager Suite.