Empower employees and reduce HR costs
Payroll Self Service offers improved efficiency throughout the HR department; its noticeable cost and time-saving benefits make it the perfect solution for many organisations.
Printing payslips and P60s and keeping up with employee requests to update personal details, check holiday entitlement or re-issue copies of payslips can add hours to a Payroll Administrator’s workload. With Payroll Self Service, the time spent doing administration every month can be significantly reduced, and you’ll also make substantial savings on the cost of printing and posting payslips and P60s.
Security for peace of mind
Depending on the permissions assigned to them, employees may access information such as their personal details, pension information, photograph, contacts, education records, bank account information, absence details and holiday entitlement. This information can be restricted to Read Only, or Read/Write access can be given so that the employee can update various details and post them back to Opera 3 for authorisation by the manager. Integration with Notification Services in Opera 3 will alert the manager of changes awaiting authorisation, which the manager can then approve or reject.
Employees can view current and previous payslips and P60s online and print as required, eliminating postage and print costs and saving time. Printed payslips and P60s can still be produced for employees that don’t use Payroll Self Service.
Employees who are members of a pension scheme can also instantly access their pension information. They have better visibility of their auto enrolment status, current pension provider and contributions. They can also drill down to a detailed view of their overall pension contributions.
Payroll Self Service highlights
- Employees have secure electronic access to their payslips and P60 certificates at any time.
- Payslips and P60s can be made available online or printed.
- HMRC-approved eP60 report.
- Employees have access to their pension information.
- The Payroll Self Service administrator can create and use e-mail profiles and can send e-mails to individual or multiple users, or schedule e-mails to be sent at a certain date and time.
- Employee permissions can be set to No Access, Read Only or Read/Write.
- Default permissions can be assigned to Roles which in turn can be linked to employees. This allows for global assignment of permissions.
- Subject to permissions, employees can remotely access and amend their personal details, photograph, contacts and education records. They can also access their pension information, bank account information, absence details and holiday entitlement.
- Authorisation routine allows a manager to approve pending updates to employee details.
- Integration with Opera 3 Notification Services alerts a manager to requests awaiting authorisation.
- Batch creation of users for rapid deployment.
- Automatic generation and distribution of user passwords upon initial setup, which can easily be reset.
- Payroll Self Service accounts are linked back to employee records within Opera 3.
- Managers can be assigned the Departments that they are responsible for.
- Full Audit Log of changes requested from Payroll Self Service.
- The look and feel of Pegasus Web Xchange can be customised with your company logo.
- SSL certificates can be used for secure access.
Get the Full Document which contains many reasons to upgrade from Opera 2 Business Software:
Check out the related Blog Posts delivered as part of our Reasons to upgrade from Pegasus Opera 2 series:
PCI Monpellier are a Pegasus Centre of Exellence