Connect with your Opera Business Software data remotely
Pegasus Web Xchange (WebX) provides a set of services that are used to securely access and view data via a web browser. It’s a secure and easy way to access Opera data on the go – any time, anywhere and on a number of devices.
Users can log in from a range of devices via supported web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. With Pegasus Web Xchange you can:
- Access data securely.
- Connect with your data wherever you are: it’s available on devices such as PCs and tablets.
- Save time with 24/7 access.
Pegasus Web Xchange functionality
- The website administrator can send an e-mail to single or multiple recipients, schedule the e-mail to be sent at a given date and time, and resend all or failed e-mails.
- Create e-mail profiles to be used as templates for e-mails.
- Service Status View: a diagnostics portal so that the website administrator can monitor the status of all services between Opera 3 and Web Exchange.
- New Requests History report: a historical audit trail of WebX requests that have been accepted or rejected via the Import Requests function.
- Synchronisation facilities for the current company.
- When creating Pegasus Web Xchange users and selecting the associated employee, the administrator can filter users by reference, surname, company or department.
- When creating WebX users and assigning them a Payroll Self Service department, the Payroll Self Service administrator can filter departments by company or department name.
“Pegasus Web Xchange is the future of how businesses will integrate their accounting and business systems with the web and leverage the benefits of both environments.”
Stuart Anderson, Sales & Marketing Director, Pegasus Software
Get the Full Document which contains many reasons to upgrade from opera 2:
Check out the related Blog Posts delivered as part of our Reasons to upgrade from Pegasus Opera 2 series:
PCI Monpellier are a Pegasus Centre of Exellence