Pegasus CRM Features
- Fully integrated CRM application for Opera 3 which eliminates the need to maintain data on multiple systems.
- Maintain company details: single point of entry for new prospects or cross-reference existing customers / suppliers from the Sales or Purchase ledgers.
- Maintain unlimited contact details (including site addresses) within a company.
- New contacts can automatically update Microsoft Outlook address book.
- User definable fields and look ups for Opportunity, Contact and Company forms.
- Send e-mail/e-shots and import incoming e-mail from Microsoft Outlook.
- Record notes and history against a contact.
- Remote access available for sales people on the move.
- History automatically updated by activities that take place such as letters and mailshots.
- Record and track sales opportunities against a contact.
- Quotations can be generated for a prospect or customer and associated with a sales opportunity.
- Book appointments with a contact: these can be added automatically to your MS Outlook calendar and recorded against the contact history. Log 'to do' tasks against a contact, opportunities, helpdesk calls or contracts.
- Send e-mails via MS Outlook for a contact or group.
- Generate mail shots (using Microsoft Word) for list of contacts/groups.
- Convert prospect/quotation details to live customer/sales order.
- Flexible reporting system via CRM reports and MS Excel allowing easy customisation.
- Sales funnel report.
- Sales forecasting reports, adjusted for probability. Analysis of sales by status/contact/user/company for a given date range.
- Activity Reports, including time based reports.
- Set up call templates which also allows the automatic creation of Sales Opportunities when logging new Helpdesk Calls. Opportunities are added into the pipeline instantly; all linked back to the Helpdesk Call.
- Update Outlook calendars via Outlook Meeting Request for all staff. All activities throughout CRM, and also any meeting requests to engineering/external staff through both the Summary and Resource Scheduler; can be added. Meeting invitations can be sent to one or more internal or external contacts. The recipients of the e-mail can then either accept the invitation, or reject it.